Easton Baseball League ("EBL") - 2024 Spring Baseball!
**Easton Baseball League's 2024 spring registration is now open for all children ages 4 (turning age 4 by 9/1/2024) through age 12. The season will begin with practices starting the week of April 22nd and conclude on Saturday June 8th. There will be games on Saturday mornings/afternoons as well as weeknight games/practices.
Division breakouts are as follows:
- Majors – Cost - $240.00. This division is combined Redding under the ERBL umbrella and is for all 5th, 6th and age eligible 7th graders. Younger/less experienced 5th graders may choose to play in the minors division instead by sending an email to the address below. The Majors play their games on the larger 50/70 field (50 feet from pitcher’s mound to home plate and 70 feet between each base) with 50/70 field rules such as leading and pickoffs.
- Minors - Cost - $240.00. This division is also combined Redding under the ERBL umbrella and is for 5th (those choosing to not play in majors), 4th, and 3rd graders. The Minors play on the traditional 46/60 field (46 feet from pitcher’s mound to home plate and 60 feet between each base) with 46/60 field rules such as full kid pitch and stealing bases.
- Rookies - Cost - $215.00. This division is for Easton residents ONLY and is for 1st and 2nd graders. The Rookies play on the traditional 46/60 field and will feature a combination of coach pitch/machine pitch. Outs are recorded and players will bat in a continuous lineup. There will be one practice/game during the week and one game on Saturday mornings with a strong focus on baseball fundamentals.
- All Rookies will play on Saturdays at 8:45am (field TBD) and practice on Tuesdays or Thursdays at 5:30pm (field TBD).
- T-Ball - Cost - $140.00. This division is for Easton residents ONLY and is for those children in Kindergarten, Pre-K, or any child who turns 4 by 9/1/2024. The T-Ball players will play on a smaller sized field with smaller team sizes (usually 6 – 8 per team). Batters hit off of a tee while learning the fundamentals of the game including batting, fielding & throwing. There will be one practice/game during the week and one game on Saturday afternoons with strong focus on baseball fundamentals.
- All T-Ballers will play on Saturdays at 12:30pm or 1:30pm (field TBD) and practice day during the week will TBD depending on amount of teams (field TBD).
Register for the spring season at Spring Registration Link or go to Easton Baseball / Easton - Redding Baseball click on the "Register Here!" banner. We will do our best to make sure that games/practices do not conflict with AYSO (soccer) times. This email registration communication is intended for Easton and Redding residents should register through the link provided by the BGCRE. Please note that registration closes March 8, 2024 and any registrations after this date will incur a late fee.
We are looking forward to another fun and safe season!